First, please ensure that your web browser is up to date and that you've turned off any browser extensions. If you're from a country outside of the US, using a VPN may solve your issues with site loading
In some cases, the site may not be loading due to restrictions from your ISP.
This is common in countries outside of the United States. If this is the case:
- Try visiting the site by using a different internet connection from a different ISP.
- Try changing your DNS servers and using Google Public DNS. Instructions for that can be found below:
Google Public DNS:
Preferred DNS server = 22.214.171.124
Alternate DNS server = 126.96.36.199
For Windows 10: Go to Control Panel > Network and Internet > Network and Sharing Center > Change adapter Settings > Right-click on which internet you’re using via Ethernet or Wifi > then select Properties > then look for “Internet Protocol Version 4" then Double click on it > then tick the box to use preferred DNS > then fill-out both DNS server
For Mac: you can follow this guide https://www.macinstruct.com/node/434
If that doesn't help, please reach out to us with the following information:
- Web browser name and version
- Device (include the year)
- Any web browser extensions you're using (ex. AdBlock)
- A screenshot or video recording of the issue
- Are you using a VPN?